Get NCERT Solutions of Class 12 Integration, Chapter 7 of the NCERT book. Solutions of all questions, examples and supplementary questions explained here. Download formulas and practice questions as well.
- Integration as anti-derivative - Basic definition of integration. Using derivative rules, finding integration
- Integration using Trigonometry Formulas - where we use trigonometry formulas like cos 2x, sin2 x, sin 3x, Inverse formulas and make the function easier to integrate
- Integration by substitution - Where we substitute functions as some other functions and integrate using the formulas we know - xn, lnx, ex to find the integration
- Integration by parts - We do integration by using by parts formula
- By parts integration of ex - We use integration formula of ex (f(x) + f'(x)) to solve questions
- Integration by partial fractions - We use partial fractions to solve the integration. Like in this question.
- Integration by special formulas - We use special formulas mentioned in our Integral Table to solve questions
- Integration as limit as a sum - We use basic definition of integration , Integration = Area to form limit as a sum formula and then solve its questions
- Definite Integration - Solving definite integration using methods of indefinite integration, and using properties of definite integration
To check all formulas of Integrals used in this chapter, check Integration Formulas
Important Questions are marked as Important, you can also check all Important Questions for Class 12 Maths. As well as Sample papers.