Get solutions to all NCERT Exercise questions and examples of Class 7 Maths free at teachoo. Answers to each and every question is explained in a detailed manner, with concepts also explained.
Let's see what we will learn in this class.
The chapters, and the concepts in them are -
- Chapter 1 Integers - What are natural numbers, whole numbers, What are negative numbers, What are integers, Integers on the number line, Adding and Subtracting Integers, Properties of Integers - Closure, Commutative, Associative, Additive Identity, Multiplicative Identity, Distributive Property, Multiplication of Integers, Division of Integers
- Chapter 2 Fractions and Decimals - What are fractions, Proper, Improper and Mixed Fractions, Equivalent Fractions, Addition and Subtraction of Fractions, Multiplication and Division of Fractions, What are Decimal Numbers, Finding greater in decimal numbers, Writing Decimal numbers in expanded form, Multiplication of Decimals, Division of Decimals
- Chapter 3 Data Handling - What is Data, Finding Arithmetic Mean, Range of Data, Finding Mode, Finding Mode of large Data, Finding Median, Drawing and Reading Bar Graph, Double Bar graph with appropriate scale, Finding Probability
- Chapter 4 Simple Equations - What is an Equation, Converting Statement to Equations, Finding solution to equation by trial and error, Solving equations by separating the variable, Converting statement questions into equations and then solving
- Chapter 5 Lines and Angles - What is line, line segment, angle, what are complementary angles, supplementary angles, adjacent angles, linear pair, vertically opposite angles, What are angles made by transversal with parallel lines - interior angles, exterior angles, corresponding angles, alternate interior angles, alternate exterior angles, interior angles of the same side of transversal.
- Chapter 6 The Triangle and its Properties - What is triangle, different types of triangles, Median and Altitude of a triangle, Exterior angle of a triangle, and its property, angle sum property of a triangle, Sum of lengths of two sides of a triangle, Equilateral Triangle, Isosceles Triangle, Right angled triangle and Pythagoras Theorem,
- Chapter 7 Congruence of Triangles - What is congruence, congruence of two shapes, congruence of two line segments, congruence of angles, Congruence Symbol (≅), Congruence of triangles - how the order of writing the triangles is important, Different Criteria of Congruence of Triangles - SSS, SAS, ASA, RHS
- Chapter 8 Comparing Quantities - What is ratio, what are equivalent ratios, What is proportion (two ratios being equal), What is percentage, Fraction to Percentage, Decimals to Percentage, Percentage to numbers, Ratios to Percentage, Finding Increase and Decrease Percent, Cost Price, Selling Price, Profit, Loss, Profit percentage, Loss Percentage, Simple Interest and its formula
- Chapter 9 Rational Numbers - What are rational numbers, difference between fractions and rational numbers, equivalent rational numbers, Rational numbers on the number line, Standard Form of Rational number, Comparing Rational numbers, Finding Rational numbers between two rational numbers, Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division of Rational Numbers
- Chapter 10 Practical Geometry - In this chapter, we will do construction. We will construct a line parallel to a given line, through a point not on the line, then we will construct triangles according to different congruency critera - SSS - 3 sides given, SAS - 2 sides and 1 angle in between given, ASA - two angles and one side between given, RHS - Right angle, Hypotenuse and Side given
- Chapter 11 Perimeter and Area - We will study perimeter and area of squares and rectangles, Then, we will find Area of Parallelogram and Area of Triangle, then we will study different parts of circle, and find Circumference of circle, Area of circle. Then, we will do some questions which involve all the above formulas, as well as conversion of units (cm2 to m2, m2 to km2, 1 hectare)
- Chapter 12 Algebraic Expressions - What is an expression, Variable and constant in an expression, Terms and Factors of an Expression, Like and Unlike Terms, Monomials, Binomials, Trinomials, Polynomials, Addition and Subtraction of Algebra Expressions, Finding value of an expression, Some patterns involving variables - like stick pattern to form digits
- Chapter 13 Exponents and Powers - What are exponents, finding greater than and smaller than in numbers with power, converting numbers to product of powers using prime factorisation, finding value of numbers with powers (both positive and negative numbers), Laws of Exponents and solving questions, expressing numbers into standard form
- Chapter 14 Symmetry - What is symmetry, some figures with symmetry, Lines of symmetry of regular polygons, Finding lines of symmetry with punched holes given, Finding other hole if line of symmetry is given, Completing figures with multiple lines of symmetry, What is rotational symmetry, what is center of rotation, angle of rotation, and order of rotational symmetry. Alphabets and figures with both line symmetry and rotational symmetry
- Chapter 15 Visualising Solid Shapes - We learn the difference between 2 Dimensional Shapes and 3 Dimensional Shapes (Plane figures and Solid Shapes), We see what is a net for 3D objects, and make cubes from nets, We learn how to draw Oblique Sketch, Isometric Sketch, and see how the object is viewed when we cut horizontally or vertically, we also see shadow of solid shapes, and front, top, and side views of 3D objects
At teachoo, we have divided chapter into 2 parts - Concept Wise, and Serial Order Wise.
In Serial Order Wise, just like the NCERT Book, you can do the chapter with exercises and examples. This is useful when you're looking for a answer to a specific question.
That is not a good way to learn the chapter. In the NCERT Book, first question is of some topic, second question is from some different topic, and so on.
So, what we have done is - in Concept Wise, the chapter is divided into different concepts. First the concepts is explained, and then questions of that concept is solved - from easy to difficult.
This is the Teachoo (टीचू) way of learning!
When you click on a link, first question will open. To open other questions and topics, there is a list with arrows. It has list of all the questions and concepts of that exercise.
Click on a chapter to start doing it.