Get solutions of all NCERT Questions, and also understand the concepts of Chapter 9 Class 7 free at teachoo. All NCERT exercise questions and examples are solved.
In concept wise, we have first divided the chapter into concepts. When you click on a concept, first the concept is explained, and then its related questions are solved from easy to difficult.
In this chapter, we will study
- What are rational numbers
- All natural numbers, whole numbers and integers are rational numbers
- Finding equivalent rational numbers
- Writing rational numbers in Standard Form
- Drawing rational numbers on the number line
- Comparing rational numbers (with same, as well as different denominators)
- Finding rational numbers between two rational numbers
- And then we will study how to add and subtract rational numbers (with same, as well as different denominators)
- As well as how to multiply
- and divide rational numbers
Click on an exercise link or a topic link below to get started