Get NCERT solutions for Class 9 Maths free with videos of each and every exercise question and examples. All answers are solved step by step with videos of every question.
- Chapter 1 Number systems - What are Rational, Irrational, Real numbers, Law of Exponents, Expressing numbers in p/q form, Finding rational number between two numbers , Number line
- Chapter 2 Polynomials- Degrees, zeroes of polynomial, Remainder Theorem, Factorization - Splitting middle term, Factor Theorem, Algebraic Identity
- Chapter 3 Coordinate Geometry - Cartesian System, Abscissa Ordinate, Quadrant, Plotting points (x,y)
- Chapter 4 Linear Equations in Two Variables - Solution - Unique, Infinitely Many , Graph of linear equation in two variables, Forming equations, Equation of lines parallel to x-axis, y-axis
- Chapter 5 Introduction to Euclid's Geometry - Euclid's Definitions, Axioms , Postulates, Equivalent versions of Euclid's Fifth Postulate
- Chapter 6 Lines and Angles - Complementary Angles, Supplementary Angles, Adjacent Angles, Vertically Opposite Angles, Linear pair, Alternate interior angles, interior angles on same side of transversal is supplementary, Sum of angles of a triangle is 180, Exterior Angle is sum of interior opposite angle, Theorems.
- Chapter 7 Triangles - Criteria of Congruence of Triangles - ASA, AAS, SSS, RHS, Angle opposite to equal sides of isosceles triangle are equal, Side opposite to greater angle is longer, Angle opposite to greater side is larger, Theorems
- Chapter 8 Quadrilaterals - Angle sum property of quadrilateral, Properties of Paralleogram, Theorems, Conditions for quadrilateral to be a parallelogram, Mid-point theorem
- Chapter 9 Areas of parallelograms and triangles - Figures on the same base and between the same parallels,
- Chapter 10 Circles - Terms - Chord, arc, Sector, Segment, Angle subtended by chord at a point, perpendicular from centre to the chord, circle throught 3 points, equal chords and their distances from centre, angle subtended by an arc of the circle.
- Chapter 11 Constructions - We learn how to draw a bisector of an angle, how to draw a perpendicular bisector of a line (with justification), and then we learn how to draw angles using compass like 60, 45, 90. We also study how to do construct a triangle when perimeter and 2 base angles are given; sum of sides, base, and angle is given; difference of sides, base and angle is given
- Chapter 12 Heron's Formula - Area of triangle by herons formula, Finding area of quadrilateral by heros formula
- Chapter 13 Surface Areas and Volumes - Curved , total surface area, volume of cuboid, cube, cylinder, right circular cone, sphere, hemisphere
- Chapter 14 Statistics - Primary, Secondary data, raw, ungrouped, grouped frequency distribution table, Graphical Representation - Bar graph, Histogram, Frequency Polygon, Mean, median, mode.
- Chapter 15 Probability - Experiment, Probability lies between 0 & 1, Empirical (Experimental) Probability of event is number of trials where E has happened by total number of trials.
Each chapter is divided into 2 parts - Concept Wise, and Serial Order Wise.
In Serial Order Wise, you can check the chapter according to the NCERT Book. The chapter is divided into Exercises and Examples. You can check out a question by clicking on the exercise link
This is useful if you want the solution of a specific question.
There is a better way to do the chapter.
In Concept Wise, we have divided the chapter into concepts. First the concept is taught, then the questions of that concept are solved - from easy to difficult. This is the Teachoo way of learning.
Click on a chapter and start doing.
Note: When you click on a link from a chapter. The first question or topic will open. To see other questions, there is a list with arrows which has all the questions.