Get solutions of all NCERT Questions, Exercises and Theorems of Chapter 8 Class 9 Quadrilateral free at teachoo. Answers to all questions have been solved in an easy way, with video of each and every question.
In this chapter, we will learn -
- What is a Quadrilateral
- Angle sum property of a quadrilateral
- Different Types of Quadrilateral - Trapezium, Kite, Parallelogram, Rhombus, Rectangle, Square
- Properties of Parallelogram
- Diagonals of a parallelogram divides it into two congruent triangles - with Proof (Theorem 8.1)
- Opposite sides are equal in a parallelogram, and its converse - with Proof (Theorem 8.2 and Theorem 8.3)
- Opposite angles are equal in a parallelogram, and its converse - with Proof (Theorem 8.4 and Theorem 8.5)
- Diagonals of a parallelogram bisect each other, and its converse - with Proof (Theorem 8.6 and Theorem 8.7)
- A special condition to prove parallelogram - A quadrilateral is a parallelogram if a pair of opposite sides is equal and parallel (Theorem 8.8)
- Mid-point Theorem, and its converse - with Proof (Theorem 8.9 and Theorem 8.10)
Here, the chapter is divided into 2 parts - Concept Wise, and Serial Order Wise.
In Serial Order Wise, just like the NCERT Book - you can check exercises and examples. This is useful when you want to check a particular question.
In Concept Wise, Teachoo (टीचू) has divided the chapter into different concepts. First the concept is explained, and then the questions of that concept is done - from easy to difficult.
Click on a click below to get started