Get NCERT solutions for Class 10 Maths for Free with videos
- Chapter 1 Real Numbers - Euclid's Division Lemma, Fundamental Theorem of Arithmetic, HCF, LCM, Prime Factorization, Proving irrational, Decimal Expansion,
- Chapter 2 Polynomials - Geometrical Meaning of Zeroes of Polynomial, Relationship between Zeroes & Coefficients of Polynomial, Division Algorithm.
- Chapter 3 Pair of Linear Equations in Two Variables - Forming equations, Solving by graph, Checking consistency - Consitent or Inconsistent, Equations intersect at point or are parallel or coincident, infinitely many solutions, no solution, unique solution, Elimination, Substitution, Cross-multiplication method,
- Chapter 4 Quadratic Equations - Roots of quadratic equation by factorization, completing the square, quadratic formula, nature of roots D = b2 - 4ac
- Chapter 5 Arithmetic Progressions(AP) - What is AP, common difference (d), nth term of AP, Sum of n terms of A.P. (Sn)
- Chapter 6 Triangles - Similarity, AA, AAA, SAS, SSS, Area of similar triangles, Pythagoras theorem
- Chapter 7 Coordinate Geometry - Abscissa, Ordinate, , Distance formula, Collinear Points, Types of quadrilateral/triangle, Equidistant point by Section Formula.
- Chapter 8 Introduction to Trigonometry - What is sin , cos, tan, cot, sec, cosec, Value of trigonometric ratios at 0°, 30°, 45°, 60° & 90°, sin (90 – θ) = cos θ , tan (90 – θ) = cot θ , sec (90 – θ) = cosec θ, sin2 x + cos2 x = 1 , sec2 x = 1 + tan2 x , cosec2 x = 1 + cot2 x
- Chapter 9 Some Applications of Trigonometry - Finding height and distances, knowing what is angle of depression, angle of elevation , line of sight.
- Chapter 10 Circles - Tangent to circle, Number of tangents from a point of the circle, Length of tangent.
- Chapter 11 Constructions
- Chapter 12 Areas Related to Circles - Perimeter and area of circle, Length of arc of sector, Area of sector, Area of segment, Area of semicircle.
- Chapter 13 Surface Areas and Volumes - Surface area & volume of combination of solids - cone, cube, cuboid, cylinder, sphere, hemisphere, Conversion of one shape to another & Volume Surface Area of frustum of cone.
- Chapter 14 Statistics - Finding mean - Normal method, assumed mean method, step deviation method. Finding median - for more than, less than using median class and cumulative frequency, Mode, More than - less than ogive.
- Chapter 15 Probability - Probability of complementary events.
You can also ask us a question & if you want to teach, you can also teach others.
Click on any chapter below to find solutions to all questions.