Get NCERT Solutions with videos of all questions and examples of Chapter 8 Class 10 Trigonometry. Videos of all questions are made with step-by-step explanations. Check it out now.
Trigonometry means studying relationship between measures of triangle. Usually, we talk about right triangles when we study trigonometry,
In this chapter, we will study
- What is sin, cos, tan (Sine, cosine, tangent) ... and how they are found in a triangle
- What is sec, cosec, cot, and how is it related to sin, cos, tan.
- (Sin, cos, tan, sec, cosec, cot are known as Trigonometric Ratios)
- Then, we study Trigonometric ratios of specific angles like 0°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 90° ; and do some questions
- We study the formulas of sin (90 - θ), cos (90 - θ), tan (90 - θ)
- And then we study Trigonometric Identities, and how other identities are derived from sin2 θ + cos2 θ = 1
To study the answers of the NCERT Questions, click on an exercise or topic below.