Find NCERT solutions of Pair of Linear Equations in Two Variables of Class 10 Chapter 3 with videos at teachoo. We provide solutions of all exercises, examples and optional questions, ideal for your CBSE Boards Preparation.
After studying Linear Equations in Two Variables in Class 9, we will study pair of linear equations in this chapter.
In this chapter, we will learn
- How to make a linear equation in two variables from word statements
- How to plot pair of linear equations in two variables and find their solution
- Consistency of equations and finding whether lines are
- Intersecting Lines (Exactly one solution - unique)
- Coincident Lines (Infinitely many solutions)
- Parallel Lines (No solutions)
- We will also study how to solve pair of linear equations by
- Substitution method
- Elimination method
- Cross multiplication method
- Also, we will be reducing equations to pair of linear equations and solving word problems of the same.
Checkout the solutions and explanations below. Also, check important questions for Class 10 Boards