Answers to all exercise questions and examples are solved for Chapter 1 Class 10 Real numbers. Solutions of all these NCERT Questions are explained in a step-by-step easy to understand manner
In this chapter, we will study
- What is a Real Number
- What is Euclid's Division Lemma, and
- How to find HCF (Highest Common Factor) using Euclid's Division Algorithm
- Then, we study Fundamental Theorem of Arithmetic, which is basically Prime Factorisation
- And find HCF and LCM using Prime Factorisation
- We also use the formula of HCF and LCM of two numbers a and b
HCF × LCM = a × b
- Then, we see what is an Irrational Number
- and Prove numbers irrational (Like Prove √2, √3 irrational)
- We revise our concepts about Decimal Expansion (Terminating, Non-Terminating Repeating, Non Terminating Non Repeating)
- And find out Decimal Expansion of numbers without performing long division
Click on an NCERT Exercise below to get started.
Or you can also check the Concepts from the concept Wise. The chapter is divided into concepts, and first each concept is explained. And then, the questions of the concept is solved, from easy to difficult. This is the Teachoo way of learning.
You can check the concepts by clicking on a link below Concept Wise.