Get solutions of all NCERT Questions with examples of Chapter 5 Class 10 Arithmetic Progressions (AP). Video of all questions are also available.
In this chapter, we will learn
- What is an AP - and what is First term (a) and Common Difference (d) of an Arithmetic Progression
- Finding nth term of an AP (an)
- Finding n using an formula
- Finding AP when some terms are given
- Finding nth term from the last term
- Finding Sum of n terms of an AP (Sn) - both formulas
- Finding number of terms when Sum is given
- If nth term is given, finding S
- Some statement questions using an and Sn formulas, including optional exercise
Check out the answers to the exercises (including examples and optional) by clicking a link below, or learn from the concepts.