Get NCERT Solutions of Class 9 Coordinate Geometry, Chapter 3 of the NCERT Book.
In Class 9, we'll be studying
- Doing activities necessary to understand why we should use a graph
- Cartesian system - Origin, x-axis, y-axis, abscissa, ordinate
- Coordinates of origin
- Finding coordinates of points plotted in a graph
- Plotting points in a graph when coordinates are given,
- How to plot points in a graph Coordinate Geometry of Class 9 for free with solutions of all NCERT Questions for CBSE Maths
Check out the excercises and subtopics below for more practice in Coordinate Geometry of Class 9. We'll be studying more advanced Coordinate Geometry in Class 10.