Get solutions of all NCERT Questions of Chapter 14 Class 9 Statistics. All exercise questions and examples are solved with detailed explanations of each and every question.
In this chapter, we will learn
- The difference between primary and secondary data
- Representing raw data as ungrouped and grouped frequency distribution table
- Representing data as a bar graph
- Drawing a histogram - with uneven class interval
- Drawing frequency polygon - with and without a histogram
- Finding mean, median and mode of raw data
Click on a NCERT Exercise below, or start the chapter from the concepts given below.