Solutions to all NCERT Exercise Questions and Examples of Chapter 2 Class 9 Polynomials are provided free at Teachoo. Answers to each and every question is explained in an easy to understand way, with videos of all the questions.
In this chapter, we will learn
- What is a Polynomial
- What are Polynomials in One Variable
- What are monomials, binomials, trinomials
- What is the Degree of a Polynomial
- What are Linear, Quadratic and Cubic Polynomials
- What is zero of a polynomial (or root of a polynomial)
- Finding zeroes of a polynomial
- Dividing Polynomials and finding remainder
- Finding Remainder using Remainder Theorem
- Checking if it is a factor or not
- Factorising Quadratic and Cubic Polynomials using Factor Theorem
- Solving questions using Algebra Identities (Check full list of Algebra Formulas)
Click on exercise or topic link below to get started
Note: Important questions have also been marked for your reference. They are in a list with arrows.