Rohit wants to have an erect image of an object using a converging mirror of focal length 40 cm.
- Specify the range of distance where the object can be placed in front of the mirror. Justify.
- Draw a ray diagram to show image formation in this case.
- State one use of the mirror based on the above kind of image formation.
- The object has to be placed at a distance between 0 - 40 cm . This is because the image is virtual, erect and magnified when the object is placed between F and P .
- Used as shaving mirror or used by dentists to get enlarged image of teeth