'The organised working class owes respect to the first men who planted the standard of labour solidarity on the hostile frontier of the unorganised industry.'
Analyse the above statement to highlight the rights that the organised industry enjoys now due to the solidarity shown by the labour groups earlier.
Points to Remember
Answer to be written in exam
- The Organized Sector includes all the enterprises that are registered by the government and these enterprises have to follow all the rules and regulations set up by the government.
- Employees in this sector have job security . Since employment in this sector is contract-based , there are negligible chances of the employees getting removed from their jobs without prior notice.
- The employees work in a decent environment and conditions .
- The working hours in this sector are fixed and people are compensated if they work overtime .
- Employees of the organized sector get a lot of incentives , most of which are usually paid . These incentives include paid holidays, life insurance, medical coverage, etc.
Write any 3 points.