What helped in the colonisation of Asian and African countries? Identify the correct statement from the following options.
- Intergovernmental policies for the expansion of trade
- Governmental invite to the mother countries for expansion
- Technology, investments and improvement in transport
- Capitalists of these regions wanted trade with colonial powers
So, the correct answer is (C) : Technology, investment, and improvements in transport.
- colonization encouraged additional investments and advancements in transport.
- Faster rails, lighter wagons, and larger ships helped to deliver food more rapidly and affordably from distant farms to the markets.
- These new technologies help them to colonize Asian and African countries.