Look at the picture given below. Identify the name of the painter of this painting from the following options.
- Abindra Nath Tagore
- Rabindra Nath Tagore
- Raja Ravi Verma
- Samant Das Gupta
So, the correct answer is (C): RAJA RAVI VARMA.
- In the painting, Raja Ritudhwaj can be seen as rescuing princess Madalsa from the captivity of demons.
- Ravi Varma produced innumerable mythological paintings that were printed by Ravi Varma press.
Let’s check all the options
- A. Abindra Nath Tagore - He was a different artist. So, this is incorrect .
- B. Rabindra Nath Tagore - He is widely known as a poet and philosopher. So, this is incorrect.
- C. Raja Ravi Verma - is the correct answer.
- D. Samant Das Gupta - not mentioned anywhere in the book.