Suggest any two ways to conserve energy resources in India.
- Judicious use of limited energy resources.
- Encourage the conservation of energy resources and the use of renewable resources .
- Use of public transport.
- Use non-conventional sources of energy .
- Use of energy-saving appliances .
Answer to be written in Exam
Energy is a necessary component of economic progress . Every economic sector needs energy for its operation. India is currently one of the world's least energy-efficient country.
Energy resources in India can be conserved in the following ways:
- We Should adopt a cautious approach to the judicious use of the limited energy resources.
- Government and the citizens should encourage the conservation of energy resources and the use of renewable resources .
- Utilize public transportation networks rather than individual networks as it helps to conserve petrol.
- Use non-conventional sources of energy such as solar energy, wind power, and biogas.
- Make use of energy-saving appliances .
* Mention any two points