- Agriculture refers to the practice of large-scale cultivation of soil in order to produce crops.
- India is a significant agricultural nation .
- Two-thirds of India’s population is engaged in agricultural activities.
- The majority of the food we consume is produced through the primary industry of agriculture.
- It also produces raw materials for various industries.
Introduction - Agriculture - Concepts - Chapter 4 Class 10 Geography - Agriculture - Geography
Last updated at July 7, 2023 by Teachoo