- It is a medical condition when a person has extra weight or body fat.
- It is caused by the consumption of excess amounts of fat-rich foods in our diet.
For Example - Eating fat rich food and junk food like burgers, french fries, cold drinks, candies and all other types of sweets leads to obesity.
- Obesity makes us lazy and it can cause a lot of diseases as the age of a person increases.
- Exercising regularly and keeping the body active can help prevent accumulation of fats .
- We should also have a balanced diet and drink plenty of water.