Each and every energy source disturbs the environment in some way or the other
- Burning of Fossil Fuels leads to air pollution
- Using Solar Cells is pollution free, but actually making these solar cells cause some environmental damage
How long will an Energy source last us?
Energy sources can be classified Renewable and Non-Renewable Sources
Renewable Energy Sources are available naturally and if we use them, it doesn’t exhaust these resources
But, a majority of our Energy Source production is Non-Renewable like Fossil Fuels
So, they will deplete sooner or later
What can we do so that Current Energy Resources last longer?
- Switch off appliances like TV, Laptops when not in use
- Use Energy efficient appliances like LED Bulbs over other bulbs
- Use public transport wherever possible
- Use the 5 R’s - Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Repurpose, Refuse
- Use Renewable energy source wherever possible, like using solar cells to generate electricity