Get NCERT Solutions of Class 12 Continuity and Differentiability, Chapter 5 of NCERT with solutions of all NCERT Questions.
The topics of this chapter include
- Checking continuity at a particular point, and over the whole domain
- Checking a function is continous using Left Hand Limit and Right Hand Limit
- Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division of continuous functions
- Composite functions
- Checking if function is differentiable using Left Hand and Right Hand derivatives
- Using Chain Rule
- Derivative of Implicit functions
- Derivative of Inverse trigonometric functions
- Derivative Exponential & logarithm functions
- Logarithmic Differentiation
- Derivatives in parametric form
- Finding second order derivatives - Normal and Implicit form
- Rolles and Mean Value Theorem
Ideal for CBSE Boards preparation. You can also check Important Questions of Class 12.