- Resources are vital for human survival and for maintaining the quality of life .
- Human beings use resources indiscriminately and it has led to many problems.
- Depletion of resources for satisfying the greed of a few individuals.
- Accumulation of resources in few hands , which, in turn, divided the society into two segments i.e. have and have nots or rich and poor.
- Indiscriminate exploitation of resources has led to global ecological crises such as global warming , ozone layer depletion.
Effect of Global Warming