Everything available in our environment which can be used to satisfy our needs, provided,
- it is technologically accessible ,
- economically feasible
- and culturally acceptable
can be termed as ‘Resource’ .
Various types of Resources
Resources can be classified in the following ways:
- On the basis of origin - Biotic and Abitioc
- On the basis of exhaustibility – renewable and non-renewable
- On the basis of ownership – individual, community, national and international
- On the basis of status of development – potential, developed stock and reserves.