This Question was asked in (Board Term-II, 2016)
Explain any three provisions of the Treaty of Vienna of 1815.
Points to Remember
The thre e provisions of Treaty of Vienna of 1815 were
- Bourbon Dynasty rose to power
- France lost its territories.
- Conservative regime was set up.
- Series of states set up on France boundaries
- Important new territories given to Prussia and Austria.
- Main intention was to restore the monarchy.
use any 3 points and elaborate on them
Answer to be written in the exam
The aim of the Treaty of Vienna of 1815 was to undo the changes that had come about in Europe during the Napoleonic wars.
- The Bourbon dynasty which was overthrown during the time of French revolution came into power again.
- To stop the expansion of French , a series of states were set up on the boundaries of France.
- Conservative regimes which were set up were autocratic and they did not tolerate any kind of criticism against them.