This question asked in [CBSE Delhi Set II, 2019]
Fill in any four of the following blanks choosing the most appropriate options from the ones given below. Write the answers in your answer sheet against correct blank numbers.
Birds and animals live in the lap 1 . nature and can predict the likely changes accurately. Swallows usually fly high 2 . the sky. But during a storm, they come down 3 . fly close to the ground. If they fly low you 4 . be sure of strong winds. Even a Toad can be 5 . reliable Weatherman.
1. (A) in (B) of (C) on (D) for
2. (A) in (B) of (C) on (D) to
3. (A) nor (B) or (C) but (D) and
4. (A) would (B) should (C) might (D) could
5. (A) a (B) an (C) the (D) some