What can you as an individual do to reduce your consumption of the various natural resources?
The following steps can be taken to reduce our consumption of the various natural resources
- Using public transport rather than using private vehicles leads to less use of petrol/diesel.
- Using solar energy for cooking and heating water leads to less use of LPG and electricity.
- Switching off electrical appliances when not in use leads to less use of electricity.
- Using water judiciously leads to less use of water resources.
- Using stairs instead of elevators