What changes can you make in your habits to become more environment friendly?
The changes one can make in their habits in order to become more environment friendly are
- By using water judiciously . Turn off taps whenever not in use.
- By Repairing leaky taps and use bucket i nstead of shower
- By saving electricity. Switch off lights, fans and other electrical appliances when not in use.
- By using a bicycle or walking to nearby places rather than using motor vehicles
- By using public transport as much as possible. This would reduce the amount of pollution and also save the precious fossil fuels.
- By segregating our waste into - dry waste, wet waste
- By repurposing our broken items into something else, like using broken crockery to grow small plants
- By reusing plastic bottles for storing stuff
- By refusing to carry single-use plastic items which cannot be recycled easily