Why should we conserve forests and wildlife?
We should conserve forests and wildlife because
- Forests provide a large quantity of raw materials for industries and household
- Forests help in maintaining a perfect water cycle
- Forests prevent soil erosion and floods
- Forests help in purification of air by taking in CO 2 and giving out O 2
- Forests provides a habitat for various lifeform like animals, plants, bacteria
- Forests and wildlife contribute to the ecological balance of nature
- Wildlife is important for the food chains to function properly.
- Wildlife should be conserved to prevent species from going extinct
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel - https://you.tube/teachoo