Can you suggest some changes in your school which would make it environment friendly?
The changes one can make in their habits at school in order to become more environment friendly are
- By not letting the taps in washrooms left open after using them.
- By switching off the lights and fans when nobody is present in the class.
- By not littering in the school.
- By conducting drives to promote the practice of planting more trees
- By suggesting the school authorities to recycle the waste paper generated in the school.
- By installing a rainwater harvesting system so that we can reuse the rainwater
- By using CNG only buses for Transportation
- By disposing of biodegradable and non-biodegradable wastes separately
- By making compost out of leftover food items
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel - https://you.tube/teachoo