English Class 10

This question asked in [CBSE Delhi Set-II 2019]

You have lost your original certificates of class X and XII. You want to get their duplicates issued  but you do not know the procedure. Write a letter to the Chairman, CBSE, Preet Vihar, enquiring  about the fee to be deposited, mode of payment, time taken by the board for issuing duplicate  certificates and any other formalities. You are Tarun/ Taruna, 7/9, Kunj Apartments, Shimla (150-  200 words).





7/9, Kunj Apartments,


8 August,2022

The Chairman
Preet Vihar, Delhi


Subject: Request to issue duplicate certificates

Respected Sir,

Through this letter I would like to inform you that due a series of some unfortunate events I have 1️⃣ lost my original certificates for classes X and XII. 2️⃣ It is a case of theft and an FIR has been registered with the local police station but there is no guarantee that the certificates will be recovered. 3️⃣Therefore, I wanted to put in a request for the issue of duplicate certificates as 4️⃣I need them to apply for jobs . 5️⃣My applicant ID is 4567/89/HP and I want to know about the procedure of application to get the duplicate certificates.

Kindly look into this matter at the earliest as my career is on stake. I would be highly grateful to you.

Thanking You


Yours Faithfully
Tarun Singh

Ask a doubt
Maninder Singh's photo - Co-founder, Teachoo

Made by

Maninder Singh

CA Maninder Singh is a Chartered Accountant for the past 14 years and a teacher from the past 18 years. He teaches Science, Economics, Accounting and English at Teachoo