Check sibling questions
We know that in certain cases ,Reverse Charge is applicable and Person Receiving goods and services have to deposit GST to Government
In this case, person depositing GST have to issue Payment Voucher to Vendor/Supplier
A Provides advocate Service to B of 100000
As per GST Rule, B has to deposit 18000 directly to government under Reverse charge 
Also B has to pay A 100000 (invoice amt)
So in this case, B will issue A Payment Voucher

Learn in your speed, with individual attention - Teachoo Maths 1-on-1 Class

Ask a doubt
CA Maninder Singh's photo - Co-founder, Teachoo

Made by

CA Maninder Singh

CA Maninder Singh is a Chartered Accountant for the past 13 years. He also provides Accounts Tax GST Training in Delhi, Kerala and online.