NCERT Solutions of all questions and examples of Chapter 4 Practical Geometry (Class 8) are solved. Answers to all exercises have been solved in a step by step manner for your understanding.
In this chapter, we will learn
- Why constructing a Quadrilateral requires 5 measures, and not 4
- How to Construct a quadrilateral when four sides and one diagonal are given
- How to Construct a quadrilateral when two diagonals and three sides are given.
- How to Construct a quadrilateral when two adjacent sides and three angles are given.
- How to Construct a quadrilateral when three sides and two included angles are given.
- Constructing special type of Quadrilaterals like Square, Rectangle, Parallelogram and Rhombus
Click on an NCERT Exercise, or a topic below to begin