Suppose you want to ask what the person does for a living,what will you say?View Answer
So What do you do (for a living)?
(Aap kya karte ho) ?
What is your occupation?
(Apka karobaar/Vyavasaay/kaam kya hai) ?
Sometimes we use 'a'
Sometimes we do not use 'an'
Which one is Correct?
I am a Student
I am an StudentView Answer
I am a Student (छात्र)
- Student starts with 'S' which is a consonant
- So we use 'a student'
I am an Accountant
I am a AccountantView Answer
I am an Accountant (मुनीम)
- Accountant starts with 'A' which is a vowel
- So we use 'an Accountant'
I am an Computer Engineer
I am a Computer EngineerView Answer
I am a Computer Engineer (इंजीनियर)
- Computer Engineer starts with 'C' which is a consonant
- So we use 'a Computer Engineer'
I am an Teacher
I am a TeacherView Answer
I am a Teacher (अध्यापक)
- Teacher starts with 'T' which is a consonant
- So we use 'a Teacher'
I am an Businessman
I am a BusinessmanView Answer
I am a Businessman
- Businessman starts with 'B' which is a consonant
- So we use 'a Businessman'