Rearrange the jumbled words to make a meaningful sentence:
(a) He chosen leader a was as.
(b) The girl playing toys with her is.
(c) Sonam of our class is the monitor.
(d) Dishonesty a man’s career ruins.
(e) At the door there is a man.
(f) Do your what say parents.
(g) What a picture beautiful!
(h) Mind own business your.
(i) She did we expected as.
(j) He has work hand in.
- (a) - He was chosen as a leader.
- (b) - The girl is playing with her toys.
- (c) - Sonam is the monitor of our class.
- (d) - Dishonesty ruins a man’s career.
- (e) - There is a man at the door.
- (f) - Do what your parents say.
- (g) - What a beautiful picture!
- (h) - Mind your own business.
- (i) - She did as we expected.
- (j) - He has work in hand.