Arrange the following groups of words into a sentence:
(a) Stone make walls do not a prison.
(b) Money you have shall.
(c) blessed the peacemakers are.
(d) just God’s true and ways are.
(e) The man conscience is who happy has a clear.
(f) were few short the prayers that said we.
(g) Stepped piper the into the street.
(h) a liar I detest
(i) The up went balloon.
(j) It wonderful isn’t.
- (a) - Stone walls do not make a prison.
- (b) - You shall have money.
- (c) - The peacemakers are blessed.
- (d) - God’s ways are just and true.
- (e) - The man who has a clear conscience is happy.
- (f) - The few prayers that we said were short.
- (g) - The piper stepped into the street.
- (h) - I detest a liar.
- (i) - The balloon went up.
- (j) - Isn’t it wonderful.