Get solutions of all NCERT Questions and Examples of Chapter 11 Class 8 Mensuration free at teachoo. Answers to all questions have been solved in an easy way with detailed explanation of each and every solution.
In this chapter, we will
- First revise our formulas for Perimeter and Area of Rectangle, Square, Triangle, Parallelogram, Circle
- and do some questions using those formulas
- Then, we will derive the formula for Area of Trapezium
- and formula for Area of Quadrilateral
- We also learn the formula for Area of Rhombus
- and find Area of any general polygon by dividing it into different shapes and adding the area
- Then, we see some common 3 Dimensional shapes
- And see what area of 3 Dimensional Shapes is
- We Find lateral and total surface area of
- and Curved and Total Surface Area of Cylinder
- We also learn what Volume of 3 Dimensional shape is
- And study formula of Volume of Cube, Cuboid and Cylinder
- We also learn how to convert cm3 into mL, L and m3
Click on an exercise link below Serial Order Wise to start.
(All questions of the exercise or topic will come after you click a link. It is available in an arrowed list at the bottom)
Or you can also click on a topic below Concept wise and start doing the chapter the Teachoo way.