What is F Form?
- It is a form given by buyer to seller in case of Branch Transfer/Consignment Transfer (i.e.by transfer or branch to transfer or branch)
- It can be given by Registered buyers only
- It is given Quarterly party vise.
- One F form for all purchasesfrom one party in one quarter
- If F form given, Cst not charged
- If not given, then CST Charged at full local vat rate of Selling Dealer
In Books of Delhi Branch
GOODS PURCHASED FROM Kolkatta BRANCH By Delhi AGAINST F FORM
Sales/Stop Transfer made as follows by Delhi Branch
|UP BRANCH||REGISTERED(F FORM)||8000|
RATE OF TAX ON GOODS IS
Pass entry in books of Delhi Branch
What is Tax payable?
|Adjust against Cst|
|Balance CST Payble||1500|
Purchase Central F Form Dr 200000
To Kolkatta Branch 200000
Up Branch Dr 80000
To Sales Central F form 80000
Haryana Branch Dr 31500
To Sales 5% Central 30000
To Output CST 5% 1500
No Entry for transfer to Delhi Godown