Check sibling questions

For All types of Taxable Sales (Local or Central), Normally A Tax Invoice is to be issued

  • Same Series number of Invoice will start for Local and Central Sales
  • Same Series to be Used for Sale to Registered and Sale to Unregistered person

However, a Bill of Supply is to be issued in Following Case

  1. Sale of Exempted Goods
  2. Sale BY Composition Dealer

Learn in your speed, with individual attention - Teachoo Maths 1-on-1 Class

Ask a doubt
CA Maninder Singh's photo - Co-founder, Teachoo

Made by

CA Maninder Singh

CA Maninder Singh is a Chartered Accountant for the past 13 years. He also provides Accounts Tax GST Training in Delhi, Kerala and online.