"How can the industries pollution of fresh water be reduced?"
Points to remember:
- Reusing and recycling the water.
- Using rainwater to harvest
- By treating hot water and effluents .
Answer to be written:
Some ways of reducing industrial pollution of freshwater can be:
- By minimising the use of water for processing by reusing and recycling it in two or more successive stages.
- By using rainwater to meet the water requirement for harvest .
- By treating hot water and effluents (liquid waste) from industries before releasing them into rivers and ponds.
(Any two points)