Arrange the following in the correct order
1. The Nazi Party came to power in Germany under the leadership of Adolf Hitler.
2. The Treaty of Versailles was signed, ending the First World War and imposing harsh terms on Germany.
3. The United Nations was formed to maintain international peace and security.
4. The Second World War broke out as Germany invaded Poland and other European countries.
5. The Great Depression hit the world economy, causing widespread unemployment, poverty, and social unrest.
The correct option is A - 2-5-1-4-3