How is human resources different from other resources like land and physical capital?
Points to remember
- Human resources can use land and capital resources .
- Human resources can be developed .
- Human resources can change other resources .
Answer to be written
Human resources differ from other resources like land and physical capital in the following ways:
- Human resources can make use of land and capital, whereas land and capital cannot become valid on their own .
- Unlike land and other resources, human resources can be developed through education and healthcare .
- Unlike other resources, human resources can change other resources .