“The multinational companies (MNCs) choose China as an alternative location for investment?” Explain the statement.
Points to Remember
- Chinese Revolution in 1949 attracted F oreign MNCs .
- Low wages.
- China has a larger consumer base ( group of customers who frequently purchases products ).
- Production of electronic items, and toys are manufactured in China.
Answer to be written in the exam
- China has steadily entered the global economy since the revolution in 1949. Due to its weakest economic system , it attracted foreign MNCs to invest in their country.
- Wages were relatively low.
- Aside from labor, China had the greatest population . They developed a sizable customer base as well.
Since then, the
production of electronic items,
Thus, China became an attractive destination for MNCs to invest there.
Write any 3 points .