- Amount of water on earth is limited.
- Population is growing very fast so more water is required for using at Home, Agriculture and Industries.
- We need drinking water to survive.
- We need water for irrigation, to grow food.
How to conserve water
The various ways to conserve water are as follows-
- Turn off the tap immediately after use.
- Take bath by filing bucket not directly under flowing water .
- Wash the utensils by filling water in basin not under the running tap.
- Use water from washing rice, vegetables and fruits for watering the plants at home.
- Do not use full flush from cistern in toilets when half flush is sufficient.
- Do rain water harvesting.