Given below is a crossword puzzle based on this lesson. Use hints to fill in the blank spaces with letters that complete the words.
(D) 1 : Thorough washing (A) 1 : Keeps warm
2 : Animal fibre 2 : Its leaves are eaten by silkworms
3 : Long thread like structure 3 : Hatches from egg of moth
- 1D: Scouring is the process of thoroughly washing sheared sheep skin with hair, in tanks to remove grease, dust and dirt.
- 2D: Wool is an example of animal fibre .
- 3D: Fibre is a long thread like structure that can be woven into yarns, which can be further woven into fabrics.
- 1A: Wool is a fabric that helps us keep warm .
- 2A: Mulberry tree leaves are eaten by silkworms as food.
- 3A: The life cycle of a silk moth starts with a egg hatching in the form of a caterpillar or silkworm. .