Out of the following, which are the two terms related to silk production?
Sericulture, floriculture, moriculture, apiculture and silviculture.
Hints: (i) Silk production involves cultivation of mulberry leaves and rearing silkworms.
(ii) The scientific name of mulberry is Morus alba .
Let’s check all the options
- Sericulture is the rearing of silkworms for obtaining silk .
- Moriculture is the cultivation of mulberry which is further eaten by silkworms .
- Floriculture is the cultivation of flowers .
- Apiculture is also known as beekeeping .
- Silviculture is the growth and cultivation of trees .
Hence, the correct answer is Sericulture and Moriculture .