Check sibling questions

With reference to fig.1, write one conclusion about students' consumption of energy-dense drinks.

Answer

  • Close to 47% drink three or more servings of energy dense beverages while a mere 5% said ‘no’ to more than one serving of the beverage.
  • Almost 23% don't consume energy dense drinks and the rest 77% consume at least one serving of energy dense beverages. 

 

Slide26.JPG

Slide27.JPG

549 people joined Teachoo Black. What are you waiting for?


Transcript

With reference to fig.1, write one conclusion about students' consumption of energy-dense drinks. Answer Close to 47% drink three or more servings of energy dense beverages while a mere 5% said ‘no’ to more than one serving of the beverage. Almost 23% don't consume energy dense drinks and the rest 77% consume at least one serving of energy dense beverages.

Davneet Singh's photo - Teacher, Engineer, Marketer

Made by

Davneet Singh

Davneet Singh is a graduate from Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur. He has been teaching from the past 12 years. He provides courses for Maths and Science at Teachoo.