Describe the construction of a kaleidoscope
We follow these steps
- Take 3 rectangular mirrors
- Join them by its length, so that mirrors are facing inwards
- Put them in a circular tube made of cardboard. Make sure length of tube is a little longer than the mirrors
- Close one end of the tube by cardboard
- Make a hole in the center - so that we can see through it
- In the other side, place pieces of bangles.
- And cover it with a glass plate
The Kaleidoscope is ready
When we peep through hole, and rotate the cardboard tube slightly, we will be able to see beautiful different patterns.
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel - https://you.tube/teachoo