Describe the construction of a kaleidoscope
We follow these steps
- Take 3 rectangular mirrors
- Join them by its length, so that mirrors are facing inwards
- Put them in a circular tube made of cardboard. Make sure length of tube is a little longer than the mirrors
- Close one end of the tube by cardboard
- Make a hole in the center - so that we can see through it
- In the other side, place pieces of bangles.
- And cover it with a glass plate
The Kaleidoscope is ready
When we peep through hole, and rotate the cardboard tube slightly, we will be able to see beautiful different patterns.