Learn Chapter 3 Matrices of Class 12 free with solutions of all NCERT Questions including Examples and Exercises.
In this chapter, we learn
- What a matrix is, how we form it and what is its order
- Then we see different types of matrix like Square matrix, Zero matrix, Identity Matrix, Row Matrix, Column Matrix etc.
- If two matrices are equal, then how to find its elements
- How to add and subtract matrices,
- And their Statement questions
- Then how to multiply the matrices, keeping in mind their order
- And its statement questions
- How to solve a x + y, or an x + y + z equation using matrices
- Then, finding an element when some equation is given
- Or, finding a whole matrix when some equation is given
- What is a Transpose of a Matrix, and its order
- Then, What are Symmetric and skew symmetric matrices... and how to represent any matrix as a sum of symmetric and skew symmetric matrix
- Then, doing some proof questions using Transpose property - (AB)' = B'A'
- And finding Inverse of a matrix using elementary Transformation. Please check all of its questions. Specially the ones marked important
- And then, finally, there are some questions on proof using Mathematical Induction
Check out the chapter NCERT way, or the preferred ... concept wise way