Answers of Chapter 7 Class 11 NCERT Book are provided with detailed step-by-step explanation of each question. Solutions of all questions, examples, miscellaneous of Chapter 7 Class 11 Permuations & Combinations are given for your reference.
Check the questions from the Exercises given below, or study the chapter concept wise way.
The topics in the chapter include
- What is a factorial notation?
- Fundamental Principle of Counting (or the Multiplication Principle)
- What is permutation?
- Solving questions using Permuations formula (nPr)
- Solving permutation questions when objects are repeating
- What is combinations?
- Difference between permutations and combinations
- Solving questions using Combination Property - nCr + nCr-1 = n+1Cr
- Solving questions using Combinations formula (nCr)
- Solving questions with both permutations and combinations
Click on an exercise or topic below to start.